On July 13, 2013, the planning team went door to door along with neighborhood leadership and 35 volunteers from the Center Alternative School, the Urban Rangers, and members of our Advisory Committee to ask the residents about their vision of a future Marlborough. We asked:
- Why do you live in Marlborough and what do you love about it?
- What are Marlborough’s top 3 assets or treasures?
- What are Marlborough’s 3 biggest challenges or missing pieces?
- What will make Marlborough a great place to live in the future?
- Would you be willing to take a survey about how you access healthy food, if one of our team members came back to your home in mid-August?
Results of these conversations are being compiled now. More soon about the collective vision of Marlborough.